Monday, November 2, 2015

My love!

Your cuteness is overwhelming. I seem to say that at every stage you go through. But it's so true. Right now you are really into your friends and cousins. You ask to be in Georgie's class a lot, and always wonder if we are doing things with your "cousins." It's really a blessing how you are getting to grow up with them. Some of your favorite foods are of course dessert, asparagus, pbj, cucumber, salmon, most veggies with "dip dip" i.e. Ranch, and cereal and eggs and occasional pancakes for breakfast. Daddy takes you to breakfast at least once a week. Usually to the egg and I😋You say "I probably ........" A lot. Too cute. You talk really well and can almost count perfectly to 20! Now we are starting to work with you on recognizing your letters and numbers. You love to jump on the trampoline. You are so so loving (most of the time) to Odin. You say all the time to all of us and him "I love you brother, Odin". You are getting some adorable little freckles on your nose and upper cheeks. Man you are getting more and more beautiful by the day. Sometimes I just can't stop looking at your pretty face.  Your smile is cute, you crinkle your nose. You finally have enough hair for ponies and you like one on top and two on the sides. Your have started to do a very silly "fake" hard belly laugh and it's so funny. We just got your ears pierced, and although it was traumatic you did great and you love your sparkly flower studs. You also love to paint your toes and nails and you like the same colors that mommy has on. You love to do crafts and we just did a pumpkin paper plate craft for halloween that you LOVED. You are getting awesome on your strider bike, and you are adorable when you "play dance class" and "do exercise." You pretend to do Insanity workouts like mom. You LOVE your dance class still, and the morning of you put your outfit on hours before class time. You often wear your Leo around the house just bc you love it. And your wear your ballet shoes all the time too😄You are doing awesome on your strider bike, and love to go ride the "pump track." We love every single moment with you, even your melt down moments. And I should add you still sleep awesome, and still take a great nap. I love you, my treasure. Please stop growing.💕💕💕

No comments:

Post a Comment